Adding Users to SharePoint Groups
Instructions on how to add users to unique SharePoint groups for a particular case or matter.
Once you have created a new sub-site for a new case or matter in SharePoint, you will need to add users to individual groups.
Adding Users to SharePoint Groups:
- Navigate to the sub-site (Case Site) in which you wish to add users.
- Click the “gear” icon in the SharePoint ribbon.
- Click “Site settings.”
- Click “People and Groups.”
- Click on “Groups” in the upper left corner.
- Navigate to the Group Name to which you wish to add users, such as “[Case Name] Client,” “[Case Name] Opposing Counsel” and “[Case Name] Witness.”
- Select “New,” and add the email addresses of the new users in the box next to “Invite People.”
- Click “Share.”
Congratulations! You have completed this procedure.